Wholesale Returns Policy
Faulty of defective items
Please contact us with any concerns regarding returns by sending an email to your account manager or email@example.com.
1. A credit or a refund will only be given on goods returned due to manufacturing defect. “Defect” is inclusive of tear in fabric, broken strap, incorrectly stitched etc. Note – glitter falling off the fabric is not considered as a defect/fault. Luna Pole Wear will look at each issue case by case. In no event shall our liability extend beyond the credit of product cost.
2. A credit or a refund will only be given once the merchandise has been inspected and approved by Luna Pole Wear. The conclusion of the item deemed ‘faulty’ will be up to Luna Pole Wear’s discretion.
3. Luna Pole Wear must be notified of faulty items within two (2) months of the invoice date. Notification of faulty items after two (2) months of the invoice date will receive a maximum of 50% of the invoice value. No faulty items will be credited or refunded after three (3) months from the invoice date.
4. No credit will be given on goods that have been altered in any way, or show signs of intentional tampering or excessive wear. Luna Pole Wear reserves the right for the final judgment in this regard.
5. Luna Pole Wear reserves the right to refuse credits or refunds due to claims related to size, fit, colour or fabric fault.
6. Luna Pole Wear will not reimburse for shipping charges, tax, duty, VAT, or any other charges associated with clearing customs.
1. Fill in the wholesale returns form found here and email your account manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org with images of your faulty item.
2. Luna pole wear will inspect the faulty and conclude the approval or disapproval of the faulty item.
3.Only once approved, we may or may not request to post back to our head office in the address below.
4.The value of your item will be credited to your next order or refunded.
Luna Pole Wear
Level 1, Suite 3
55-59 Parramatta Rd
Lidcombe NSW 2141