Here at Luna Pole Wear we are a young, fast-growing company and we are always on the lookout for super stars to join our team! If you are a self motivated individual and are all about women empowering women working in a supportive team than we want to hear from you!
Fashion eCommerce Internship Opportunity
Australian Fashion Collective is the mother company of our brand Luna Pole Wear. We are a fast growing company with one label under our belt that is like no other product on the market.
Our team is made up of young, highly innovative and motivated women who are passionate about all things fashion – but more importantly supporting each other’s development.
As a result of the brand’s continued growth, we are currently looking for an ambitious all-rounder intern who is as equally passionate and is hungry to learn all about the inner workings of an eCommerce business.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain essential industry experience and a deep understanding about running a fashion label from the design process, through to marketing and sales.
At Luna Pole Wear, we are always looking to expand our team. For the right candidate, there is chance for a paid position to open up at the conclusion of the internship.
We might be a little bias, but this is possibly the coolest internship ever. If you have been looking for a role that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally – this is for you!
About The Role:
- Unpaid internship
- The internship will be 2-3 days per week for three months (days are negotiable).
- This is the perfect opportunity for a student or school leaver seeking growth and valuable work experience.
- Located in Lidcombe, close to shopping outlets, gym and public transport with parking.
- Travel expenses will be covered up to $15 per day.
What You’ll Do:
- Pick and pack
- Assisting with the back end of the website
- Admin activities
- Executive assistant duties
- Market research
- Stock take
- Social media scheduling
- Sourcing memes, influencers, post ideas
- You will also have the opportunity to learn about other aspects of the company, including Marketing, Graphic Design and Fashion Production.
Who You Are:
- A student who is currently studying, or a recent graduate looking for experience
- Eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player
- Highly organised
- Has strong attention to detail
- Fluent in technology
- Passion for pole dancing, yoga, fitness is not required but is a bonus!
Why You Want This Internship:
- For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to progress within the company
- Learn valuable skills that you can take into the workforce
- Get exposure to behind the scenes of an e-commerce business
- Opportunity to work in a young and collaborative team environment
- Generous staff discounts!
Oh, and if you’re REALLY keen about the opportunity, you will also fill in the survey below:
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally.
One thing that will give you a BIG leg up, is to send a quick video along with your resume.(in fact, everyone who works here did this). In the video tell us why you think you’re perfect for this role and why you will rock this position.
This is purely for us to get a sense of your personality. If you decide not to send a video (that’s ok, it’s optional!), please tell us in your email why you chose not to send in a video.
If this sounds like your dream opportunity, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please note: Australian Permanent Residency is required and you must be based in Sydney to be considered for this opportunity. Only successful candidates will be contacted.