Here at Luna Pole Wear we are a young, fast-growing company and we are always on the lookout for super stars to join our team! If you are a self motivated individual and are all about women empowering women working in a supportive team than we want to hear from you!
E commerce Customer service/ dispatch
NOTE: Australian permanent residency required
- Excellent Base Salary for a Full time position.
- Located in Lidcombe NSW close to Shopping outlets, gym and public transport with parking.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic young company
Australian fashion collective is the mother company of our brand luna pole wear the leader in the market for pole wear. We are a fast growing company with one label under our belt and looking for different avenues to expand. We are a team of young , highly innovative and motivated women, collectively working together with big plans to expand. Always supportive, open minded and most importantly work cohesively as a team.
Our products can be seen at www.lunapolewear.com with strong social following on 45K on facebook and over 24K on instagram, our product is like nothing else on the market. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a E commerce customers service , dispatch and social media manager to join our team .The right candidate for this opportunity must have attention to detail and a desire to learn and grow.
- Manage online retail store including dispatch
- Customer service queries via phone and email and converting sales
- Providing the best customer service experience
- Weekly reporting of customer enquiries
- Managing returns and exchanges
- Stock ordering
- Innovate and develop processes to improve both the customer experience and staff efficiency
Skills and experience
- Experience with wordpress or Woo commerce prefered
- E commerce experience prefered.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone and Face to Face
- Must have excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good work ethic, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Team player
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
In one paragraph, tell us why this role is ideal for you. Please attach your CV with your application and if you are great fit for this role, one of our team members will contact you to organise an interview.
- Competitive Salary
- Potential to grow and learn in a dynamic company
- Staff Discount on company products
- Working with a close knit team
If you would like to apply send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org