Here at Luna Pole Wear we are a young, fast-growing company and we are always on the lookout for super stars to join our team! If you are a self motivated individual and are all about women empowering women working in a supportive team than we want to hear from you!
Wholesale Manager/Sales Representative
- Excellent Base Salary and Commission Structure for a Full time position.
- Located in Lidcombe NSW close to Shopping outlets, gym and public transport with parking.
- Potential international travel to trade shows to expand our trade.
Australian fashion collective is a fast growing company with one label under our belt and looking for different avenues to expand. We are young, stylish and edgy and innovative.
The products we sell range from active wear, dance wear, accessories and high heel shoes. Our product is like nothing else on the market. The opportunities are endless, with an outstanding capacity for earnings. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a wholesale sales rep/Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team .The right candidate for this opportunity will be a key player in expanding our supply to online and physical retail stores selling B2B. The main focus is a strategic and aggressive expansion of market share internationally.
The successful applicant will possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence decision makers, whilst building and maintaining strong client relationships.You will use your extensive sales experience, to expand our client base and securing new customers.
You will need a proven track record of exceeding sales targets within a results and KPI orientated environment. Please note Must have the rights to work in australia.
As Wholesales sales representative, you will work with and report directly to the Directors of the company. You will be responsible for direct product sales, new business development, and execution of marketing strategies of the business. Some of the key objectives of the role include:
- New customer acquisition with the objective of boosting total revenue for the business. And market share expansion
- Identifying, generating and securing leads and directly converting them into sales.
- Being responsible for the effective execution of sales, marketing and business development strategies.
- Maintaining strong existing customer relations and build/grow relationships with new customers.
- B2B Sales experience
- Developing and implementing future business ideas and strategies in order to increase product exposure and market share.
In one paragraph, tell us why this role is ideal for you. Please attach your CV with your application and if you are great fit for this role, one of our team members will contact you to organise an interview.
What you Get
- Base Salary – depending on experience
- Commission – sky is the limit depending on you!
- Staff Discount on company products